THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 24, 2009

amazing


am not going to say that life is amazing because it is ,but the most amazing thing is how it prove that ,I couldn't expect ,it was a shock ,wow ..wow..wow..you sit in front of me with your beautiful manly face and a gorges body and you make it worth when I saw you wearing brown ,gorges , you make me talk and talk and talk ,some times listening and looking at your beautiful eyes and having some fantasy and then you ask me why am not asking ,hea ..I never waited for you to ask ,why you told me today ..why not before ,this is the second time ..I know ..look at you trying to say hesitating and me all ears can not wait and then you blow it ..you blow me..any way,may be I felt relieved ,like I don't have to think about you except as friend ,but I'll be fol ling my self ,I know there is no friendship between a man and woman..true ..but as usual I 'll keep going till I face the T rode either right or left,,hopefully it 'll not be painful ...

0 comments: