THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 24, 2009

before I forget


I'll not forget ,I had a great time ,being with you ,I love you ..amazing life is ,putting people in front of you and no matter how much you resist they invade you ,I tried but I couldn't ,so smart you are ,being with you that made my time great ,how I let my self be free with you ,that make me free,the way you see me make me wonder am I as you see me ,some times am scared because people see that ,,they see how much I love you ,I tried to surround my self with strong dark shell ,there is small window not a door and I keep looking and looking over and over to any one come near ,,I keep the light off and if you look at the window you 'll see it closed ,am looking through the small holes..some times I hang a Blaine face with bad comment under it ,to scare any one try to approach me,but some people just invade every thing in me they occupy me ,initially it scares me till I surrender and gave them my self ,you are one of them you own me ,I 'll not say it to you by word but you had me and I love you ...I love you...

0 comments: